The Armchair Hockey League 2.0
The third and fourth game cycles (back-to-backs) ... to game 44 are now available for lineup entry!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The third and fourth game cycles (back-to-backs) ... to game 44 are now available for lineup entry!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The third and fourth cycles of games are now up and available for entry (up to game 44). I also set transactions to sort by most recent first so that the latest ones appear immediately on page one and go in reverse order of date. Thanks ... Gordon

Go down
Hackers
Hackers

Change of Governors Empty Change of Governors

Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:26 am
Rules proposals are supposed to be posted after the season ends and voted on in August. This is not a rules proposal just information that will force a rules change.

The current Governors rule is that there are 3 fixed Governors. I’m one of those 3. After this season I will not be a Governor. I’m simply tired of the endless bitching and whining that I have to put up with. It’s taken all the fun out of this pool for me so I’m stepping down in hopes of re-discovering the joys of competing unencumbered by governorship. Once we get to the riles proposal point in the year I’ll propose going back to a rotating governors schedule but for now I’m just putting you on notice that I’m stepping down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum