The Armchair Hockey League 2.0
The third and fourth game cycles (back-to-backs) ... to game 44 are now available for lineup entry!
The third and fourth cycles of games are now up and available for entry (up to game 44). I also set transactions to sort by most recent first so that the latest ones appear immediately on page one and go in reverse order of date. Thanks ... Gordon

Go down
View user profile

Game 1 Scores

on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:06 pm
And so it begins, another chapter to the annals of AHL lore... the 2018/19 Season is upon us!
from the aftermath of 17/18, a champion has emerged, the Hart Foundation, will the Reign of Deege be long or mercifully short?  
New Challengers have arisen for the throne:
from the north come the Stark Bullies, will they claim the frozen throne?
from the east come Wais Baratheons, out for their birthright
from the west come the Greyjoys Of Hackers, ready to pillage their way to domination over the league
and from the south come the Tyrell Bombers, will they rise from the ashes of the previous campaign

or will a another usurper rise to achieve the glory that is the AHL Cup...

and so our story begins...

Oles 6, Hart 1 - The champs are humbled on the night they unfurl their banners at the Foundation arena

Idiots 2, Killers 1- Idiots overcome porous D to seal the win

Dutchies 1, Posse (-1) - Posse can't overcome porous D and gift the win to the Dutchmen

Hackers 7, Flash 5 - the highest scoring affair has the Hackers thanking Marchand & Guentzl for leading the charge against the Flash uprising

Bullies 5, Sting 1 - Bullies make short work to silence the punchless Sting on this night

V Bombers 3.5, Wais Guys 3 - in the titanic clash of challengers, the Bombers escape narrowly thanks to the efforts in the WAS-PIT game

Code:

Standings After Game 1

Rank Team      Wins Loss Ties Pts  GF     GA   Streak
  1  Hackers    1    0    0    2    7      5     W1
  2  Oles       1    0    0    2    6      1     W1
  3  Bullys     1    0    0    2    5      1     W1
  4  VBs        1    0    0    2    3.5    3     W1    
  5  Idiots     1    0    0    2    2      1     W1  
  6  Dutchies   1    0    0    2    1     -1     W1
  7  Flash      0    1    0    0    5      7     L1
  8  Wais Guys  0    1    0    0    3      3.5   L1  
----------------------------------------------------
  9  Killer Bs  0    1    0    0    1      2     L1  
 10  Sting      0    1    0    0    1      5     L1
 11  Hart       0    1    0    0    1      6     L1
 12  Posse      0    1    0    0   -1      1     L1

View user profile

Re: Game 1 Scores

on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:34 pm
I'm tied for first! My reign will be short, and my fall from grace will be epic!

I see Jonathan has been binge watching Game of Thrones............I hope this theme continues for his scoring tenure!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum