Please feel free to have a look make some suggestions before we start using in earnest. Hopefully I got you all the right passwords, but if anyone is having issues just give me a call or shoot me an email. G

Go down
View user profile

Governor Changes

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:35 pm
Guys we have had three years now. I think it is time to change the Governor rule and rotate three new people in. I would suggest that the two alternates become Governors and that we find some unwilling people to co-op for the rest pf the spots. Also I would suggest that AL be the unofficial chair for the first couple of protests to ensure the new team follows the process.
View user profile

Re: Governor Changes

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:59 pm
I believe we changed this to AL - ANG - GORD perm guvs unless 1 of them wanted out of being guv, no more rotations ?
View user profile

on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:25 pm
Yes Alfie we did change to permanent governors so we could have the same people working on the protest. I think that job is done and now it is time to go back to rotating the governorship. It has occurred to me that those that work the protests do not have to be 'Governors' but it is easier. You and John have been back ups so that down the line you could step in and replace them
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum